Open Water Diver (English)
Are you ready about starting new adventure and discover 70% of our planet covered by water blanket? Open Water Diver course will open you the way to experience lots of unforgettable adventures! Don't speak Czech? No worries! You can sign up for course conducted in English.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover 70% of our planet covered by a water blanket? In that case, you are right here! You’ll find a hidden silent world with spectacular creatures, mysterious wrecks, and colorful coral reefs. PADI 5star dive center ALBE and its team of professionals are here to help you with your first „fin kicks“ and teach you how to safely and comfortably move in the aquatic environment. Sign up for the Open Water Diver course, conducted under the world’s most popular training association PADI.
Are you interested in discovery of the world of silence, spectacular creatures, mysterious wrecks and colourful coral reefs? Become a scuba diver and start your adventure too!
We’re experienced to conduct courses in English. During prior years we trained a plenty of divers from various parts of the world like Greece, Tunisia, Russia, Japan, Thailand, Turkey, Switzerland, South Africa or India. Our staff is experienced from abroad internships and engagement within international teams.
What to expect during the course with ALBE?
- you’ll gain a strong theoretical basis in the field of scuba diving during 2 classroom lectures and by studying a professional and modern e-learning manual with e-quizzes and e-test
- you’ll learn how to safely and comfortably move in the water environment, 40 skill exercises will teach you how to properly assemble and control scuba diving equipment, control your buoyancy, properly breathe and swim, use hand signals, and confidently solve any non-standard situation
- the course is led by an experienced instructor certified by a high professional rating PADI IDC Staff Instructor with a passioned professional staff that loves this job
- our goal is to exercise in small groups and give students the most attention, approach them individually, be always helpful, and maintain a relaxed atmosphere (4 students to 1 instructor, 5 or more students to 1 instructor, and 1 assistant)
- our main goal is to pass on to you our enthusiasm for this beautiful activity and train divers we can be proud of!
After mastering all theoretical and practical requirements, you will become a certified diver who is authorized to dive independently to a depth of 18 m.
- age 10 years for the junior certification option / 15 years for the standard form of certification
- good swimmer
- good health condition
- positive attitude and desire for adventures
Price: 11 900 CZK
What’s included in the course price:
- OWD manual within a modern and user-friendly e-learning platform (e-quizzes and final e-tests are part of this education program)
- 2 classroom theoretical lectures and consultations with an instructor (5 hours)
- 4 pool dives with our instructors and divemasters (training conducted in small groups, individual approach, adaptive pace, 5 training modules, after mastering all mandatory exercises we add extra exercises)
- within the fourth pool dive, it is possible to try a higher standard of Scubapro equipment or other extra diving accessories
- diving equipment rental for the course dives from the Scubapro brand, which is regularly serviced (purchased newly in 2020)
- 4 dives on the open water training site within two trips with our instructors and assistants
- transfer and entrance fees to the training site (up to 50 km from Brno)
- certification PADI Open Water Diver (e-card)
- nice diving logbook to record your dives
The price is final and includes all the costs necessary to course completion. You do not pay for transfer to the dive site, equipment rental or certification fee. This is the most favourable package among beginner scuba courses offers in terms of quality and bulk of services provided.
Expenses related to course completion within the diving trip are only items that are not included:
- transfer to the diving site that is situated over 50 km from Brno
- tanks filling and dive site tolls
What benefits do we have for our students?
- if you are interested in having your own diving equipment, we support you with a discount for the Scubapro equipment purchase – we recommend owning ABC (mask, snorkel, fins) and neoprene shoes, which are not suitable for rent mainly for hygienic reasons
- membership in the ALBE Divers group (invitations to trips and events organized by our dive center)
- if you are interested in subsequent education then a discount on advanced courses is provided
- you will find a number of new friends among us in our international team, with whom you can share your enthusiasm for scuba diving