OWD PADI course in English
The only scuba diving course for beginners in Brno that is taught in English and under PADI association. Join our international diving team and become a diver.
Join our international scuba diving crew and become a diver! Until the end of April, you can sign up for the course and save up to 35%.
Even though there is no sea or ocean in the Czech Republic, we are a nation of scuba divers. We like travelling, we love exploring. There are tens of interesting diving locations around our country and for the sea, we just travel. If you get through the course for beginners in Czech conditions, we guarantee that you will be very well prepared for world-wide adventures as we focus on practise under the water.
Details of the OWD PADI course:
- The price of the course is final and includes the certification fees.
- PADI OWD certification allows you to dive all around the world up to 18 metres. It is accepted world-wide.
- ALBE provides only the brand new Scubapro scuba diving gear for the whole course. You get everything you need for the course.
- 8 theory lessons that can be taught physically at our classroom, remotely online or by yourself.
- 2 dives in swimming pools in Brno where you will practise the basics in 5 m depth.
- 4 dives in open water at one of the Czech quarries. Entrance fee to Hosteradice is includeed.
- The ALBE logbook free of charge.
- You get to our special sales offers to purchase gears and additional courses for club prices.
- You will rent Scubapro gear for VIP prices.
- You will be notified about any future diving trips before public.
What is not included in the price:
- Travels to the open water locations. You can be transported by our new Ford van for a little fee.
- Entrance fees to other locations than Hosteradice quarry.
Payment and discounts
- You can pay online by credit card at our e-shop Diving.cz OR via bank-transfer to our CZ or EUR accounts OR you can stop by to our store and meet us in person 🙂
- If you get Sodexo, Moje Benefity, Up, Benefity.cz points from your employer, you can use them for the payment as well!
- If you are an employee of IBM, you are elligble for 10% discount. Contact us.
The course will take place at our classroom. It usually starts in March, May, June, July and takes up to 8 weeks to finish. The course can be finished in a week but also in a few months. Everything depends on your time and effort.
The course can be finished in Croatia during our trips (April, June, July, September…), see our travel calendar for 2021.
During 2020, we successfully taught students originally from: Japan, Russia, Greece, France, Romania and UK. The whole team speaks English and thus, you will be in good hands ♥Zdenek Komenda, the Owner
Why to choose ALBE Diving School in Brno?
ALBE Diving School is the biggest and most modern in the whole region:
- we run the biggest dive store on 250m2 with top classroom, rental, services in Brno
- we teach approx. 100 students every year however we still focus on very friendly and individual approach
- we invested a lot to equip our rental and school with the newest and top technology gear from Scubapro
- all our instructors and divemaster that you will meet during the course and highly professional and certified
- we have got a brand new Ford van with A/C, leather seats that we use for our trips, you will love it
- most importantly, we are young team whose mission is to introduce diving to new generation while having fun and stay safe
- check out our Instagram profile or Facebook page where you can find out more about our crew, trips and daily operations